Tuesday, June 12, 2012

very easy way google adsense through proven Flixya

good day fellow bloggers of all, why because this sunny morning I was on the approved list of google adsense again via Flixya hehehethank God my account lol wah dah two nihhh arrogant,ga intended arrogant boss I just wanted to share about google adsense alternative that has been

If still in doubt please check my account on Flixya once in the first post please check again.hold for all the pingin buddy list via google adsense Indyarocks is also easyplease continue to look again at the way the process is so easy to wear kok ga blog

continue to do a list like this google adsense gan gan so easy:1.daftar first to Flixya. Com2.setelah registration confirmation then your account has been so3.terus content you must have a minimum of 10 up to upload photo all jyga be
if i upload photo 8 continues to write Blog 2 so 10 kan.tapi my blog article on Flixya Copas results of PLR article from hehehehexhausted all terpenuhu will continue to emerge automatically monetizecontinue to live your fill of nature at the same tu deh name

Ohya bener his address because it made the same PIN NO kirimin googlesame mbag want to google for legacy heheheyes I've left for work mo nyari first bite of rice heheheIf you have any questions please komment ok dah luck hope bybynah my info at a glance through the list 2 times Flixya approve all articles Copas all reallyso get in my GA account says there are three hehehe who want to try yourself ready to take aja ya complicated process ko gacobain is not my own list of GA through HUBpages.tapi I will try if it works it accounts for a lot of spare jd my main account that why why hehehehemay post to the list is useful for the google adsense which nyari adsesensefor those of you who are still confused, please read the post again step by step list Flixyagood luck good luck ...........................article source: http://www.asfa-blog.com/2011/03/cara-sangat-mudah-daftar-google-adsense.html # ixzz1xa4Ygii7

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Loading